Full-service residential appraisal company serving the Northern California counties of: Alameda, Contra Costa, and Solano since 1994.
If you’re in the market for a new home or are considering re-financing your Northern California home, you’ll want a professional home real estate appraisal. Knowing the fair market value of major investments like a house is important to you and your lending institution. You can place an order for a real estate appraisal using the California Property Valuation online Appraisal Request Form.
Our online Appraisal Request Form is an easy and efficient way to submit your request and have our professional real estate appraiser begin the process of accurately calculating the value of your property.
California Property Valuations
We are State-Certified, Insured and FHA approved.
California Property Valuations offer a full line of residential real estate appraisal services. Our clients rely on us to consistently provide trustworthy and fair appraisal reports for:
- Mortgage Refinancing (FHA & Conventional)
- Estate Tax / Trust ( Date of Death Value)
- REO / Short-Sale / Pre-Foreclosure
- Employee Relocation / ERC
- Divorce & Partnership Dissolution
- Property Tax Appeal
- PMI – Private Mortgage Insurance Removal
- Buyer or Seller consultation
- Any transaction that may require an independent professional opinion of value
If you are looking for a company you can trust for a reliable residential appraisal service, you need not look further. We are here to serve you.